When you try on the Crossbow AF, you'll discover it's unlike any other ballistic eyeshield. Experience the Tri-Tech Fit™ frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. Then notice the lenses. They won't fog. That's thanks to groundbreaking ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology, engineered to eliminate fog inside and prevent scratches outside.
- Experience the Tri-Tech Fit™ frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. Optimal stability is attained by balancing weight evenly throughout the frame.
- When you're ready to switch lenses, the innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock pivots up for easy release, then clamps down for rock solid retention under impact.
- As you stare down your objective through ESSOPTICS™, you'll experience distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view.
- You'll notice that Crossbow™ lenses don't fog. That's thanks to groundbreaking ClearZone™ FlowCoat Technology. These advanced lens coatings are engineered to maximize scratch resistance on the outside and fog resistance on the inside.
Form, Fit, Function...Perfected. Get your hands on a Crossbow and see for yourself.
- Crossbow AF Eyeshield with Black Frames & Nosepiece
- 2.4mm polycarbonate Clear Lens
- Microfiber pouch
- ANSI Z87.1 - 2015
- U.S. OSHA
Established in 1998, ESS (Eye Safety Systems, Inc.) creates advanced eye protection systems for military, law enforcement, fire/rescue and shooting sport markets. ESS is the only authorized eyewear provider to the United States Marine Corps, is a leading supplier to all other branches of the U.S. DoD, and is sold in over 100 countries. ESS proudly stands behind its products with unparalleled sustainment programs and industry-leading customer service.
ESS is headquartered in Hailey, Idaho, and its ISO 9001:2008 certified U.S. factory is located in Foothill Ranch, California. ESS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oakley, Inc.